Crochet Poncho Tutorial - Video №90studio sheru
As an Electronic PDF
Lacy crocheted summer poncho you will see in this video instruction.
Tutorial Content :
How to crochet summer poncho you will see in this video instruction. It is for 42-48 size of the model.
We divide our work on some parts:
- Begin from the pattern of the model in real size.
- Then I will show you how to crochet lacy motif or motif for crochet lace.
- This model consists of laces and floral motifs.
- For the crochet poncho, we need 12 crocheted laces and 12 floral motifs that I show you how to make in the video.
- After that we are pining all elements to pattern and filling up all free places with chaotic mesh.
- To complete the poncho we crochet the trim for the button part.
- We decorate element of the lace tape with beads in the upper part.
Let get started crocheting.
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
- 1. Begin the summer poncho from the crochet lace pattern. The lace consist of round motifs.
- 2. The white lace that is the base of the poncho is almost ready.
- 3. After that we make pattern in the real size for the model.
- 4. Then we pin ready elements and laces. For such crochet poncho pattern, we need 12 laces and 12 round elements.
- 5. How to Crochet the chaotic mesh you will see on this image.
- 7. Crochet summer poncho.
More in these topics: