Crochet Leaf with Spiral Segments Video Tutorial 48studio sheru
- Crochet Leaf with Spiral Segments Video.
- Crochet Leaf with Spiral Segments Step By Step.
- Crochet Leaf with Spiral Segments Pattern.
Together with our crochet instructor, you will be able to create the beautiful leaf motif that consists of three spiral segments: one spiral is a large one and two small once. To begin the motif you start with the foundation ring and then make a round of single crochet stitches. The second round is a round of complex stitched and the chain spaces, where crocheted complex stitches will be the foundation for the spiral elements. The third round, is the final one, where we crochet each spiral in three rows. Once spirals are made we continue the round to crochet the leafstalk for our leaf. The length of the leafstalk can be sort or long, you can regulate it according to your needs. To the center of your ready crochet spiral leaf, as well as to the center of each spiral, you can add a bead. This crocheted leaf motif pattern is great for any of your lace projects, crochet applique, and also will perfectly work as a separate element for decoration. These beautiful crochet leaves will make a perfect combination with the crochet flowers made in the same technique - with the same spiral petals. The detailed video tutorial on how to crochet the spiral petal flower you can find in Irish crochet Tutorial 47. For crocheting this spiral leaf motif you need 100% cotton yarn, 169 m in 50g; a crochet hook 1.5mm or 2.00 mm and three beads to decorate the center of the leaf and each spiral.
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
- 1. Let's begin the 2-nd round which will be the foundation for the third round of spiral segments.
- 2. With the chain of 4 we closed the opening in between the treble stitches of our spiral and now it is almost ready and looks nice. This is the front of our work and this is the back.
- 3. When the 3rd spiral is ready, to continue the 3rd round we are working on sc 8 into the following chain space of 7 and now slip into the same sc of round 1 that this chain is coming out of. The top of the leaf is ready, it consists of 2 small and 1 large spirals. This is the front of the leaf.
- 4. This beautiful leaf motif can be used for any of your lace projects, applique, or as a separate element for decoration.
- 5. Our beautiful leaves will make a perfect combination with a flower made with the same spiral petals. The video tutorial on how to crochet a flower you can find in Irish crochet Tutorial 47.
Hi everyone. In today's tutorial, you will see how to crochet this beautiful thee spiral segments leaf.
For work, you need a ball of yarn, a crochet hook and one bead for decoration.
Begin the work by making a chain of 6, and join the chain in the round by making a slip stitch into the first chain stitch. The foundation ring is ready. Begin the 1-st round – a round of sc stitches: chain 1 to bring up the yarn, sc 11 into the foundation ring, 12345 and so on, continue till you have 11 sc stitches made into the foundation ring. I have made 11 sc stitches into the ring, now complete the round by making a slip stitch into the first chain stitch. The 1st round is ready. Let's begin the 2-nd round which will be the foundation for the third round of spiral segments. So chain 7 for the chain space, then continue with the complex stitch: YOH 4 times to start the triple treble, work into the next stitch of previous round, work the triple treble like you normally would until you have 2 loops on the hook. Hold these 2 loops on the hook and begin the treble, YOH twice, and work the treble into the second pair of strands on the post of the triple treble stitch we've just made (or it is the third one from the top of the post), so insert the hook in 2 strands and work the treble like you normally would until you have 3 loops on the hook. Then YO and pull through 3 to complete the complex stitch. This complex stitch is the foundation for the first spiral segment.
More in these topics: