How to Do Scrumble Crochet Instruction 21studio sheru
How to do georgeous scrumble you will see in this images and crochet video instruction.
For the scrumble, we used Angora yarn: 10% mohair, 10% wool, 80% acrylic, an area of 550 meters in 100 grams. Hook 2 mm or 2.5 mm.
While doing the scrumble we use different methods and stitches such as:
- Bullion block stitches;
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
- 1. Start to crochet a scrumble from the flower.
- 2. We have done trimmed petals for scrumble motif.
- 3. The variation of the crocheted scrumble.
- 4. The motif made of variegeted yarn.
- 5. How to do wings in the scrumble.
New in these topics: