Crochet Wing Motif Freeform Tutorial 20studio sheru
In this instruction you will learn how to crochet wing motif for freeform.
Contents of the instruction:
- For the base sample we used yarn of angora sectional dyeing: 10% mohair, 10% wool, 80% acrylic, an area of 550 meters in 100 grams. Hook 2 mm or 2.5 mm.
- Wings crochet from segments with curls.
- The scroll made of complex stitch and trim on the complex stitch.
- Wings can consist of three, four or five such segments, but you can perform one or two segments with scrolls and also use it in a freeform or Irish lace.
- Beautiful and interesting such wings look with a berry:
This detailed video shows you how to crochet wing element.
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
Wing with Round element:
The wing with round and scroll:
Crochet Freeform Scramble Cardigan
More in these topics: