Crochet Wing Motif Freeform Tutorial 20studio sheru
In this instruction you will learn how to crochet wing motif for freeform.
Contents of the instruction:
- For the base sample we used yarn of angora sectional dyeing: 10% mohair, 10% wool, 80% acrylic, an area of 550 meters in 100 grams. Hook 2 mm or 2.5 mm.
- Wings crochet from segments with curls.
- The scroll made of complex stitch and trim on the complex stitch.
- Wings can consist of three, four or five such segments, but you can perform one or two segments with scrolls and also use it in a freeform or Irish lace.
- Beautiful and interesting such wings look with a berry:
This detailed video shows you how to crochet wing element.
The membership is closed. All videos and patterns that were included in the membership, will be published free on the website.
Wing with Round element:
The wing with round and scroll:
Crochet Freeform Scramble Cardigan
More in these topics: