Freeform Tutorial 13studio sheru
A step-by-step description of crocheting a beautiful two-tone motif in the technique of freeforms, showing the steps in the video. Such a beautiful motif, connected by a crochet of different yarns in different colors, can be used as a base for various scrumbles when crocheting in the style of a freeform.
Contents of the tutorial:
- Freeform video tutorial.
- Step by step written pattern of Crochet motif in freeform.
- Crochet motif in freeform pictures.
All the tricks of working on this motive, which we gave in the step-by-step description of his crochet, you can look in the videos that we shot for this lesson:
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
For work you need a ball of yarn and a crochet hook:
- make a ring made of chains
- crochet a flat spiral made of different tall stitches. It is the base of the spiral.
- then we make a trim around the spiral of other color of yarn
- make other element of front post and back post stitches and join to the spiral motif :
- crochet leaf. You can crochet more leaves than we crocheted in the tutorial.
- After leaves we will make petals of puff stitches. On the photo you will see leaves and petals:
- For the next element we crochet the Tunisian swatch. You should crochet as many rows as you need.
- After the Tunisian crochet we make puff stitches in the form of the flower.
- You can change a order the motif by you wish.
In Blue color:
In yellow color: