Crochet Scrumble Motif - Tutorial 15studio sheru
As an Electronic PDF
In the lesson, let's look at the crocheting of colorful motifs in the technique of freeforms. In the technique of freeforms, it is customary to call crocheted motifs scrambled.
- Elements For Freeform.
- How to crochet Elements.
- Crochet Scrumble Motif Video.
There are some crocheted elements that will be joining in the multicolored scrumble.
We call the base scrumble such motif and we are going to use them while creating clothes.
In the lesson you can learn to crochet and combine in a single motif different crochet techniques, elements and patterns.
In this scrumble we will show how to crochet:
- Five wings in a row tied with columns without a crochet (see in the free video for the lesson);
- Bells crochet three pieces of different sizes;
- Rows of Tunisian crochet;
- Rows of front post and back post of different colors;
- Petals crocheted or shamrock.
Crochet all of the above items is shown in the video for the lesson.
We prepare written pattern of this nice motif with pictures for beginners:
2. Turn the work and crochet single crochet stitches on the buttom part of the wings.
3. Then make bells. In total it should be 3 of them.
- -chain of 6
- -work a slip stitch into the fourth chain stitch away from the hook
- -turn the work and make 5 single crochet
- -turn the work and 2 single crochet into first single crochet
- - then single crochet twice into the each of next 4 stitches
- - As result we have got a swatch that become to wrap, it will be the base for bell.
- - make a slip stitch into the next stitch
- - Continue with chain to bring up the yarn and row single crochet stitches
- - you can do this one more time
- - To finish the bell make a slip stitch
- - make 3 single crochet of other color of yarn
5. Crochet 2 more bigger bells- watch how to crochet bells here.
Here how the Tunisian swatch looks like:
7. Row of back post and front post double crochet. We alternate with orange color and pink color. The number of rows you determine by yourself.
Row of back post and front post double crochet stitches:
8. Make petals with crochet hook. There are 2 petals of 3 made of one color of yarn on the picture.
This step by step video shows you how to make elements in freeform techniques and connect them in the scrumble.
The membership is closed. All videos and patterns that were included in the membership, will be published free on the website.
Crochet Freeform Jacket
More in these topics: