Joining Motifs Together - Tutorial 27 Part 2 of 2studio sheru
In this part of the tutorial 27 we will show you how to join motifs together in one-go technique:
- For this joining motifs together in one-go technique you should make 6 motifs.
- As you can saw in the video we completed the last 6th motifs of the piece.
- Again this side is attached to one side of the top square then in this point all 4 motifs are getting together.
- And with the other side my motif is attached to the second motif of the piece.
- The joining was made in one-go technique while crocheting the last round.
- Also you can see and learn joining motifs togehter in one-go technique.
The joining motifs together was made with yarn: 55% Cotton 45% Polyacryl 160m/50gr. Crochet hook 2,25 mm or 2 mm.
Joining Motifs Together Video
The membership is closed. All videos and patterns that were included in the membership, will be published free on the website.
Dark Blue Round Motif Wrap Patterns:
More in these topics: