Joining Motifs Together - Tutorial 27 Part 2 of 2studio sheru
In this part of the tutorial 27 we will show you how to join motifs together in one-go technique:
- For this joining motifs together in one-go technique you should make 6 motifs.
- As you can saw in the video we completed the last 6th motifs of the piece.
- Again this side is attached to one side of the top square then in this point all 4 motifs are getting together.
- And with the other side my motif is attached to the second motif of the piece.
- The joining was made in one-go technique while crocheting the last round.
- Also you can see and learn joining motifs togehter in one-go technique.
The joining motifs together was made with yarn: 55% Cotton 45% Polyacryl 160m/50gr. Crochet hook 2,25 mm or 2 mm.
Joining Motifs Together Video
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
Dark Blue Round Motif Wrap Patterns:
More in these topics: