How to Join Hexagons - Tutorial 24 Part 2 of 2studio sheru
In this second part we continue to show you the ways how to join hexagons together:
- My current motif is made in one color.
- The center of the first motif I made in dark blue.
- So this is the complete motif and on my current crochet hexagon I started the last round and still need to crochet one side.
- While crocheting the last round I will attach my current motif to the first ready one side to side.
- This piece of the work consists of 6 the exact same hexagons joined together in one go technique.
- With this crochet tutorial you can learn how to make and how to join hexagons.
How to join hexagons was made of the yarn: 55% Cotton 45% Polyacryl 160m/50gr. Crochet hook 2,25 mm or 2 mm.
How to Join Hexagons Video
The membership is closed. All videos and patterns that were included in the membership, will be published free on the website.
Dark Blue Round Motif Wrap Patterns:
More in these topics: