How to Join Hexagons - Tutorial 24 Part 2 of 2studio sheru
In this second part we continue to show you the ways how to join hexagons together:
- My current motif is made in one color.
- The center of the first motif I made in dark blue.
- So this is the complete motif and on my current crochet hexagon I started the last round and still need to crochet one side.
- While crocheting the last round I will attach my current motif to the first ready one side to side.
- This piece of the work consists of 6 the exact same hexagons joined together in one go technique.
- With this crochet tutorial you can learn how to make and how to join hexagons.
How to join hexagons was made of the yarn: 55% Cotton 45% Polyacryl 160m/50gr. Crochet hook 2,25 mm or 2 mm.
How to Join Hexagons Video
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
Dark Blue Round Motif Wrap Patterns:
More in these topics: