Joining Granny Squares Video - Pattern 22 Part 2 of 2studio sheru
It is a great choice for people who do not want to have to implement sewing techniques into their crochet work since it is done with a crochet hook.
In the second part of crochet video pattern you can see joining granny squares:
- As we made in the previous video pattern the first granny square 7 rounds.
- On my second motif I did not complete its last round.
- As you can see in the video pattern I need to crochet one side and a half.
- While crocheting this last round I will attach my current motif to the first one side to side.
- In this pattern you can see joining 4 granny squares together.
- In the middle all 3 motifs are attached to the first motif by working single crochet into the middle chain stitch of the corner.
Joining granny squares was made of yarn: 55% Cotton 45% Polyacryl 160m/50gr. Crochet hook 2,25 mm or 2 mm.
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
White and Grey Blouse of Square Motives:
More in these topics: