Crochet Oval Leaf Video - Tutorial 37 and Patternstudio sheru
As an Electronic PDF
This oval crochet leaf is worked first with a complex stitch that later using as arches and then we worked in rows to make double crochet stitches.
It's a beautiful design for a crochet oval leaf that would work great as a part of the composition or a decoration for bag or a hat. You can complete the leaf making a trim of single crochet stitches and picots or make a reverse single crochet trim. Both ways are nice.
In this video we used yarn: 60% acrylic 40% mohair, 500 m in 100 gm and crochet hook 2 mm or 2,5 mm.
Crochet Oval Leaf Video
The membership is closed. All videos and patterns that were included in the membership, will be published free on the website.
How to Make Easy to Crochet Leaf:
- -begin the work by making a chain of 4;
- -make a quadruple treble crochet stitch yo 5 times;
- -hold our loops on the hook by your finger;
- -insert the hook into the first chain stitch, pull up a loop and pull through 2 loops 6 times;
- -chain 3 then triple treble, yo 4 times to make this stitch;
- -insert the hook into the third pair of horizontal strands 2 bottom loops (strands) of the previous post, pull up a loop and pull through 2 loops 5 times;
- -you need to insert the hook into 2 loops or two strands;
- -otherwise, if you work with stitch in one loop, it would be too big, which is not beautiful;
- -chain 3, double treble stitch yo 3 times to work with this stitch;
- -insert the hook into the second 2 bottom loops of the previous post, pull up a loop and pull through 2 loops 4 times;
- -chain 3;
- -then treble crochet into the second pair of strands of the made post, insert the hook into the second 2 loops, pull up a loop and pull through 2 loops 3 times;
- -one part of the leaf is ready!
Continue with a teacher by the video tutorial.
Warm Winter Irish Lace Jacket
More in these topics: