Crochet Oval Leaf Video - Tutorial 37 and Patternstudio sheru
As an Electronic PDF
This oval crochet leaf is worked first with a complex stitch that later using as arches and then we worked in rows to make double crochet stitches.
It's a beautiful design for a crochet oval leaf that would work great as a part of the composition or a decoration for bag or a hat. You can complete the leaf making a trim of single crochet stitches and picots or make a reverse single crochet trim. Both ways are nice.
In this video we used yarn: 60% acrylic 40% mohair, 500 m in 100 gm and crochet hook 2 mm or 2,5 mm.
Crochet Oval Leaf Video
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
How to Make Easy to Crochet Leaf:
- -begin the work by making a chain of 4;
- -make a quadruple treble crochet stitch yo 5 times;
- -hold our loops on the hook by your finger;
- -insert the hook into the first chain stitch, pull up a loop and pull through 2 loops 6 times;
- -chain 3 then triple treble, yo 4 times to make this stitch;
- -insert the hook into the third pair of horizontal strands 2 bottom loops (strands) of the previous post, pull up a loop and pull through 2 loops 5 times;
- -you need to insert the hook into 2 loops or two strands;
- -otherwise, if you work with stitch in one loop, it would be too big, which is not beautiful;
- -chain 3, double treble stitch yo 3 times to work with this stitch;
- -insert the hook into the second 2 bottom loops of the previous post, pull up a loop and pull through 2 loops 4 times;
- -chain 3;
- -then treble crochet into the second pair of strands of the made post, insert the hook into the second 2 loops, pull up a loop and pull through 2 loops 3 times;
- -one part of the leaf is ready!
Continue with a teacher by the video tutorial.
Warm Winter Irish Lace Jacket
More in these topics: