Crochet String Leaf Video - Tutorial 54 and Patternstudio sheru
As an Electronic PDF
Crochet leaf patterns can be used for so many different types of projects. In this video instruction you will learn how to make a simple string leaf with seed beads.
For demonstration, I made 2 exact leaves of different color of the yarn.
This one made of variegated yarn, and the second leaf made of cotton yarn. I will be using a ball of variegated yarn crochet hook and bead.
The beads are large transparent and not outright: d= 0,25-0,35 cm. In this video we use yarn 100% cotton, 169 grammes of 50 meters, the hook 1.3 mm or 2.0 mm.
Crochet String Leaf Video
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
Before the work we thread beads on the working yarn.
Begin the work:
- -a chain of 7;
- -this is foundation chain;
- -make a chain more, insert the hook into second chain stitch away from the hook;
- -and make sc, let count 123456;
- -then sc 5 more into the next stitches;
- -and slip stitch into the first chain stitch;
Continue by the tutorial.
More in these topics: