Crochet Lace Tape - Tutorial 28 Part 1 of 4 and Patternstudio sheru
- Crochet Lace Tape Pattern As an Electronic PDF
You will learn how to crochet a lace tape. This crochet lace tape tutorial has 4 parts:
- This lace tape consists of 2 parts: the first part is THIS (look at the video tutorial) on – down this middle line and the second part is above the middle line.
- The second part of the tape is worked after the first is completed.
- In this first part of crochet lace tape we will make making this half of the tape working in one direction.
- Crochet Lace tape was made with Steel Crochet Hook 2.00mm (which is #4 US standard) or 1.5 mm and with yarn: 100% Cotton, 169m/50g.
Make your free time more enjoyable and interesting with us.
Crochet Lace Tape Video
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
Look Crocheted Lace Tunic: