The full version of this VIDEO tutorial are only available for members.
An unusual and very beautiful crocheted flower. To make this require flower you need beads. Each petal of the flower is crocheted separately. The petals of the crochet flower are presented in separate 3D spirals with beads.
How to crochet this flower:
- -To begin by making a chain of 12;
- -And join the chain in the round with a slip stitch into the first chain stitch;
- -This is the foundation ring;
- -now begin the first round make 1 chain stitch to bring up the yarn
- -now begin the first round make 1 chain stitch to bring up the yarn;
- -and into the ring sc 23 12345 and so on;
- -work until you'll have 23 sc stitches made into the ring.
Crochet spiral petal flower was made with Crochet Hook 2.00mm (which is #4 US standard) or 1.5 mm and with yarn: 100% Cotton, 169m./50g. Enjoy!