How to Crochet String-Petal Flower Instruction 195studio sheru
How to Crochet String-Petal Flower Instruction shows you how to create a flower with help of crochet hook, yarn, your hands and your wishes.
- How to Crochet String-Petal Flower Video Instruction.
- How to Crochet Flower Instruction Step by step.
- Crochet Flower Pattern Of Tutorial.
This crochet string petal flower has 2 rounds only. Start the crocheted flower from the ring then makes single crochet stitches. The round 2 is round of petals. Yarn: 55% cotton 45% acrylic, 160 m in 50 grams and the hook is 2.00 mm or 2.25 mm. Round beads d = 0,8 cm.
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
1. Let's get started crocheting: make a ring, then 12 single crochet into the ring.
2. The second round of petals. Crochet the base for the petal.
3. To create the petal we need to do strings. How to crochet the string on the image.
4. The firsts petal is ready you should make 5 more.
5. How the back side looks like.
6. The ready flower with string petals.
In this crochet instruction, I will show you how to make a cute 6-petal flower with strings. For demonstration, I have made the exact flower of other colors. This flower has 2 rounds only. Let's begin the work.
- For work, you need a ball of yarn and a crochet hook.
- Begin the flower from a chain of 6 and join the chain in the round by working a slip stitch.
- Start round 1: chain to bring up the yarn and 12 sc into the ring.
- To complete the round work a slip stitch into the first single crochet.
- Round 2: it is going to be a round of petals and make a chain.
- Continue with a single crochet into the same chain stitch that we did a slip stitch into...
Crochet Tunic with Small Flowers
More in these topics: