How to Do Crochet Flowers with Beads - Instruction 151studio sheru
How to do gorgeous and absolutely beautiful crochet beaded eight spiral petal flower. You will be able to create this such flower by following detailed instruction of video tutorial we offer.
- Video on How to Do Crochet Flowers with Beads.
- Crochet Flower Photo Instruction.
- Crochet Flower Written Instruction.
The spiral petals are made on the base of the complex stitches. While working the complex stitch we are joining beads in one-go technique. The spiral petals are made of different tall stitches and can be seen on the front of the flower only. The challenge in crocheting each spiral petal is to clearly understand and follow the direction of work. While crocheting each petal we work around 2 beads: one is joined to the second round and the other one to the third one. For this crochet beaded 3D flower you need a ball of cotton yarn: 100% cotton, 169m in 50g.; 17 beads and a crochet hook 1.30 mm or 2.00 mm.
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
- 1. Begin the flower from the ring, then we make a round of single crochet.
- 2. Next step we do a round with beads. Each bead is joined to the flower during the crocheting process.
- 3. How to do the foundation for next round of spiral petals.
- 4. The first spiral petal is made. You can see the first petal is worked around 2 beads: one on the lower round and another on the top on and it have very nice and beautiful shape.
- 5. The back side of such crochet flower.
- 6. The front view of crochet flower with beads.
Hi everyone. In todays tutorial I will show you how to crochet this beautiful beaded flower with 8 spiral petals. Each bead is joined to the flower during the crocheting process. Lets begin the work see how to do it.
For work u need a ball of yarn, 17 beads and a crochet hook.
Begin the work by making a chain of 12, and join the chain in the round by making a slip stitch into the first chain stitch. The foundation ring is ready.
Begin the 1-st round – a round of sc stitches: chain 1 to bring up the yarn, and sc 23 into the foundation ring. 12345 continue. I have made 23 sc stitches into the ring. Complete the first round by making a slip stitch into the first chain stitch. The first round is ready!
Let’s start the 2-nd round. in this round we will join 8 beads, so make them ready. Begin the round - chain 3 to bring up the yarn, then take a bead and put it on the hook, insert the hook into the chain stitch of previous round that we worked a slip stitch into to complete the round, pull up a loop through and pull this loop through the bead, chain 1 to secure the bead.Now we have 2 loops on the hook, hold these 2 loops and continue – YOH twice and begin the treble into the same chain stitch of previous round, work the treble as you normally would until you have 3 loops on the hook, then YO and pull through 3 to complete the stitch. One bead is attached to our work...
More in these topics: