Crochet Flower Pattern - Tutorial 146studio sheru
You will learn how to crochet a beautiful popcorn stitch 10-petal flower.
- Crochet a Flower Video.
- Step-by-Step Pictures of Crochet Flower How to.
- Written Pattern of Crochet Flower.
This beautiful crochet flower pattern has only 3 rounds of stitches, however not easy to make as we use tall crochet stitches as triple treble, double treble, treble and double crochet; as well as the popcorn stitch and the picot.
The center part of the flower pattern is made of ten popcorn stitches. Each of the popcorn is folded the way to have its back side out. With the popcorn stitches we’ve created the center part that more visible and can be seen only on the front of the flower.
All petals are made of the tall crochet stitches and attached in between themselves to make the flower strong and formed.
To create this Crochet Popcorn Stitch 10-Petal Flower pattern we were using space dyed yarn:
- 55% cotton, 45% polyacrylic, 160m in 50g;
- crochet hook 2.25mm or 2.00mm.
The membership is closed. All videos and patterns that were included in the membership, will be published free on the website.
- 1. The first round is made.
- 2. Lets start the 2-nd round - a round of popcorn stitches. The first central element with a popcorn stitch is ready!
- 3. Second central element with popcorn is ready!
- 4. I have just finished the last popcorn element. Let me show you how to complete the round.
- 5. Once we complete the next round each popcorn will take its place and our center will have proper look. The 3rd round – is a round of petals.
- 6. Now I will continue and crochet the second petal but a little bit differently as while I am crocheting each next petal I need to attach it the previous one. Let see how to do it.
- 7. Here for demonstration I made another same flower of space dyed yarn of darker colors.
- 8. Here is its back.
Hi everyone. In todays tutorial we will be making this beautiful 10-petal flower where the center part made of popcorn stitches. This beautiful flower has only 3 rounds of stitches. There are 10 popcorn stitches in the center and each of this popcorn is folded the way to have its back side out. With the popcorn stitches we’ve created the center part that is popping up (like showing up) more, and also as you see these popcorns appear only on the front on the flower. On the back we can see only petals.
I prefer to make such flowers by using space dyed yarn, however you can use the yarn of one color as well. Here I made another the exact same flower of dark purple and pink mix.
For work I will be using space dyed yarn and a crochet hook.
Begin the work by making a chain of 6, and join the chain in the round by making a slip stitch into the first chain stitch. The foundation ring is ready.
Begin the 1-st round: chain 1 to bring up the yarn, sc 9 into the foundation ring, to complete the first round make a slip stitch into the into chain stitch we made on the beginning of this round. The 1st round is completed...
More in these topics: