Easy to Crochet Element Tutorial 39studio sheru
As an Electronic PDF
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
Easy to crochet element you will see in this video tutorial. Begin the element from the small round element then we crochet the chain spaces that fix by single crochet. Such element can be used as a decoration or a part of a composition. You may also crochet the same element without the beads.
For demonstration, I made the same element but instead of joining beads with single crochet I worked puff stitches. You probably noticed that a single crochet that holds a bead is a bit taller then the regular single crochet. So that why if you are not going to attach beads to your work, in the row just make puff stitch instead of chains with beads. And in this case, I made the same element but I worked with double crochet stitches in the row instead single crochet with beads.
Learn how to crochet this element:
- -Begin making our element from the round element, learn to crochet this puffy little round element in tutorial 7 of the crochet elements and projects;
- -The last round of this element should consist of sc 15;
- -chain to bring up the yarn;
- -chain 3 for the chain space;
- -insert the hook into the next stitch by making a sc;
- -chain 3 for the chain space and sc into the next stitch;
- -repeat chain 3 for the chain space and sc into the next stitch;
- -chain 3and sc into each stitch;
- -keep this way till the end of the round.
The size of the element you determine by yourself. In this video we used yarn: 60% acrylic 40% mohair, 500 m in 100 gm and crochet hook 2 mm or 2,5 mm. Thanks for watching!
More in these topics: