Crochet Beaded Necklace - Pattern and Video Tutorial 158studio sheru
As an Electronic PDF
Discover how to crochet beaded necklace and more into jewelry or decoration with step by step crochet instructions. Make gorgeous crochet beaded necklace using just the chain space and beaded stitches:
- Begin by crocheting a chain, then 2 chains to bring up the yarn.
- After that we start to make a small 3D segment made of 3 chain space and beaded trim, continue the work: make 7 chains for chain space that is base for the big 3D segment.
- You can regulate the sequence of segments to follow by yourself.
- Thread all beads onto the yarn before crocheting.
- You will need seed beads per beaded stitch.
- In the tutorials we used seed beads ( large transparent and not outright): d- 0.25 cm - 0.35 cm and yarn 100% Cotton, 169m/50g, Fingering / 4 ply (14 wpi), a crochet hook 1.3 mm or 2 mm.
Crochet Beaded Necklace Video
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
Crochet Beaded Necklace Photos
More in these topics: