Crochet Floral Necklace Cord - Pattern and Tutorial 54studio sheru
As an Electronic PDF
In this crochet video tutorial you will see a great way to crochet flowers joining them together with a cord made of chain stitches and double crochet stitches:
- Work in one-go technique.
- It is a good idea for crochet bracelets, necklace, belts.
- You can crochet a cord of small and large flowers making the long or short cord in between the flowers.
- Add a bead to the center of each flower to make the cord prettier.
- Crochet hook #4 (US standard), 2.00 mm diameter. Thread specifications: 100% Cotton, 150m/50g.
Crochet Floral Necklace Cord Video
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
More in these topics: