Crochet Around Post Braid - Pattern and Tutorial 45studio sheru
As an Electronic PDF
In this tutorial you will see how to make a beautiful crochet braid / crochet ribbon:
- This is a great pattern for bracelets, necklaces, belts and decorations.
- On the front of this ribbon there are waves of stitches that are worked around the treble post.
- From the back you can not see these waves.
- Such kind of texture gives us a look of twisted cord. Very elegant and interesting.
- This crochet braid was made with Steel Crochet Hook size 2mm or 2.25mm (#4 or #2 US standards) and yarn: 55% Cotton, 45% Polyacrylic, 160m in 50g, 5 ply.
- Variegated yarn: 100% Cotton Mercerized, 169m/50g, 4ply. Steel Crochet Hook 1.5mm or 2mm (#8 or #4 US standards).
Crochet Around Post Braid Video
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
More in these topics: