Crocheted Spiral Cord With Beads - Tutorial 120studio sheru
I'm going to teach you how to crochet spiral cord for making bracelet, necklace and other accessories:
- The base of the cord is a spiral segment.
- Begin the spiral segment from the different tall stitches that are the foundation of this spiral.
- After the foundation I will make single crochet stitches in the shape of the trim.
- Such crocheted spiral cord with beads can be used as necklace (in white color) with wedding dress.
- In the tutorial you can see 2 kinds of the spiral cord: with beads and without them.
- Crocheted Spiral Cord With Beads was made with Steel Crochet Hook 2.25mm (which is #2 US standard)and yarn : 100% Cotton, 169m/50g, 4 ply.
Crocheted Spiral Cord With Beads Video
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
More in these topics: