Crochet Segment Cord - Pattern & Video Tutorial 156studio sheru
- Crochet Segment Cord As an Electronic PDF
In this cord tutorial, you will learn how to make such a beautiful cord with beads:
- In my case, this cord consists of 3 segments, 2 of them are a big segment and a small one.
- This cord you can use to make such jewelry as necklaces, bracelets, belts or for the decoration of crochet or knitting clothes.
- With this video tutorial, you see how to crochet as a big one as a small segment.
- You can alternate this 2 segments by the wish. If you alternated 2 segments, it would be looked like this(you can see in the video).
- And For demonstration, I have made the cord of small segment.
- Crochet cord was made with Steel Crochet Hook size 2.mm (#4 US standards) and yarn: 100% Cotton Mercerized, 169m/50g and beads(transparent, large) : d-0.25 cm - 0.35 cm.
Crochet Segment Cord Video
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
New in these topics: