Crochet Baby Cable Stitch Shoes Tutorial 199studio sheru
Crochet baby shoes are not just adorable, but they are very practical at the same time as they will keep your baby's feet warm and safe.
- How to Baby Cable Stitch Shoes Video.
- Crochet Baby Cable Stitch Shoes Pictures.
- Crochet Baby Shoes Pattern.
If you love to crochet and would like to improve crochet skills. Have a look at this lovely video pattern and you will definitely fall in love with it – besides, you can try it at home even if you are a beginner who is just getting started! This crochet baby shoes made with cable stitches and consist of 12 rounds and trim for the sole and the upper part of the shoe. 3 of them are for the sole and others 9 are for the upper part of the crochet shoe for baby.
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
- 1. Crocheted sole is made in 3 rounds only.
- 2. Make some marks for the cable stitch that will be on the toe.
- 3. How to crochet cable stitch on the toe.
- 4 The cable stitch pattern is ready.
- 5. Then make a round of double crochet stitches and revese single crochet trim.
- 6. I just need to make a simple cord to have chance to tie up the booties on the foot and then we are done with this project!
In this tutorial I will be crocheting the baby cable stitch shoes. For work I will be using 2 colors of yarn, a crochet hook, some stitch markers, a measuring tape and 4 small bead end caps for crochet cords. I will begin the work with the sole, starting with the foundation chain and working in rounds. Then I will continue with the upper part that I will make other color.
- Start the sole by making a chain of 12. This is the foundation chain.
- Now chain 2 to bring up the yarn and begin the first round: skip 2 chain stitches away from the hook and hdc into the third stitch;
- Now into the same chain stitch 2 hdc 2 more times, continue and hdc into each of next 5 chain stitches, then 5 dc in a row;
- We have 1 more chain stitch of the foundation chain, into this last chain stitch 7 dc 1 2 3 4;
- Now let's turn the work upside down and continue working into the same chain stitch dc 5 6 and 7 then continue the first round working through the same chain stitches of the foundation chain going back;
- So dc into each of next 5 chain stitches;
- Now hdc into each of next 5 chain stitches then into the next last chain stitch 3 hdc;
- To complete the first round work a slip stitch into the second chain stitch;
- The first round is ready!
More in these topics: