Leaf Crochet Pattern Pineapple Stitch Crochet Motif - Lesson 139studio sheru
- We offer you to try this pineapple crochet stitch leaf motif which on the beginning looks like a regular pineapple stitch but with extra rows turns into a nice crocheted leaf.
- The pineapple has been the symbol of hospitality and friendship for many centuries. It also became a favorite in crochet designs as well.
- Especially in crochet lace, and leaf motifs. We are offering many crocheted pineapple leaves for you to try.
- You can use such kind of crocheted leaves as a separate motifs for decorations or in creating doilies, crochet table covers, or in fashion industry using it in a beautiful, modern way.
- Of course, there are also many variations on the same classic design, and you can create an endless array of items out of this simple crocheted leaf pattern.
- If you are a fashion designer, you can certainly design an entire runway collection around just the pineapple leaf motif.
- We give you a green light to go!
Leaf Crochet Motif Pattern:
As an Electronic PDF
More in these topics: