Crochet Pineapple Lace Leaf Motif - Pattern 135studio sheru
As an Electronic PDF
- If crochet pineapple stitch is your favorite one so then this crochet lace leaf motif is the next project you will choose to make as it combines not two, but three pineapple stitches in one leaf.
- This crochet stitch is very popular but it is love by most of the crocheters.
- Pineapple patterns (both representational and symbolic) have been found in needlework books dating back to as early as the 1840s, but the recorded history of the pineapple as fruit and symbol goes back to hundreds of years before that.
- The pineapple lace motif has been used in everything from thread doilies, to blankets, to garments, to accessories.
- This crocheted pineapple lace leaf motif will defensively find its place in any of your projects.
Crocheted Pineapple Lace Leaf Motif Photo 2
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
More in these topics: