Chart and Ways to Use Crochet Leaf - Pattern 132studio sheru
- Beautiful crochet leaf pattern can be used in so many different ways as well as in Irish crochet lace projects.
- Add this crochet leaf to gift wrapping or use it as part of a gift tag.
- Decorate a pair of old jeans with a few of these leaves along one leg (or a single leaf on the pocket).
- Use a lot of leaves made in this technique and combine them all in a beautiful appliqué.
- Join a row of these crochet leaves to create a unique seasonal home decoration.
- Or put a single leaf on each of two hooks to make earrings.
Crocheted Leaf Photos
Crochet Leaf Pattern:
As an Electronic PDF
More in these topics: