Crochet Square Jacket - Tutorial 11 Part 1 of 3studio sheru
Video Free, Patterns For Members
As an Electronic PDF
Content of the Tutorial:
In this crochet video tutorial you will learn how to make a nice square motif that can be used not only for a jacket or a cardigan but for any home decor projects, dresses, shawls, wraps etc.
- Easy to crochet flat square motif is worked in 7 rounds. To create a larger piece of for you can join several motifs together while working the last round.
- How to make seamless joining you will see in part 2 of tutorial 11.
- Also using the same square motif shown in this tutorial we are making a simple jacket/cardigan for everyday use.
- Please see part 2 and 3 of tutorial 11.
- Jacket was made with Crochet Hook 2.25mm (which is #2 US standard) and with yarn: 55% Cotton, 45% Poly Acryli, 160m/50g. Size square motif 17х17 cm.
More in these topics: