How to Crochet Bolero for Everyday Instruction - 26 Part 2 of 3studio sheru
In this second part we continue making crochet bolero for everyday.
- Crochet Bolero for Everyday Video Instruction.
- How to Crochet Bolero for Everyday Photo Instruction.
In the second part, a master shows you how to join square motifs together in large peace of work. Firstly we join 2 motifs together. The motif is attached to the current square while making the last round of the second motif. Then the master learn you how to join the fourth square to other 3. In this video you will see how to make a sleeve made of square for crochet bolero.Crochet Hook 2.25mm (which is #2 US standard) and with yarn: 55% Cotton, 45% Poly Acryli, 160m/50g.
- 1. How to crochet the joining 2 motifs together. The joining is made while crocheting the last round of the second motif.
- 2. We have attached 3motifs then we need to join the last 4th square to swatch. This swatch needs you to create the crocheted bolero for everyday.
- 3. You can see ready sleeve on the one side, the master shows you how to make the second sleeve.
More in these topics: