Crochet Slipper Socks - Tutorial 281studio sheru
Step by step tutorial to crochet your first pair of slipper socks. These can be completed to create warm, stylish, highly fashionable crochet slippers, socks or ankle warmers.
Crochet Slipper Socks Description:
- 1. Crochet Slipper Socks Video Tutorial.
- 2. Supplies and Step-by-Step Instruction.
- 3. Step-by-step Photo Instructions of the Crochet Process.
- Remnants of semi-wool yarn of two shades of the same color 80-90 g (50% wool, 50% acrylic, 300 m in 100 g), wool yarn (100% wool, 300 m in 100 g) can also be used;
- hook 2.0mm or 2.5mm or 3.0mm;
- measure tape
- Footprints are suitable for the size of the legs 38-39 (24-25 cm).We dived the work on some parts : a toe, instep parts and sole , heel and trim. Start the sock by working in rounds the double crochet . Then we crochet rounds with increase. The sole and instep parts will be created with other color of yarn also you will know how to change color in crochet. The sole is made of double crochet as well, for this you need to use bright green color of yarn. For the heel we need 10 middle stitches. Work with dark green color. I used bright green color for the trim.
Start the work.
How to make a crochet toe.
How to change color in crochet. In this case, master works with 2 colors of yarn.
The length of the instep and sole is 13-14 cm
The length from the beginning is 21 cm
The heel of the crochet slipper sock.
The trim around the slipper sock.