Crochet Socks Easy - Tutorial 280studio sheru
In this lesson, let's look at how to make beautiful cozy crocheted easy socks.
Remnants of semi-wool yarn of two colors 70-80 g (50% wool, 50% acrylic, 300 m in 100 g), wool yarn (100% wool, 300 m in 100 g) can also be used.
Hook 2.0 mm or 2.5 mm or 3.0 mm.
Footprints are suitable for the size of the legs 38-39 (24-25 cm).
We divide our work on some parts :
- make a toe part;
- then crochet an instep and a sole parts;
- heel part;
- to finish the sock slipper make a trim.
Crochet Sock pattern
- Begin from the toe part of the easy sock. The toe is made of rounds and pink color.
- 3 rounds make with increase and 3 rounds crochet without the increase.
- The half of the the length is 10-11 cm
- To make bigger crochet more round, to make a smaller crochet less rounds.
- Work with other color of yarn (grey color): continue with instep part that made of rounds and front post and back post double crochet stitches.
- Pattern consists of 2 stitches and repeats 3 rounds.
- Crochet over 13 cm (the length) from the beginning of the work.
- Continue working with 34 stitches and left 14 stitches.
- Crochet rows straight(the length is 8 cm )
- To crochet heel we need 10 middle stitches. The heel is crocheted single crochet stitches.
- To complete the work make single crochet trim.
- The length of sole is 23, 24-25 cm
- Then we crochet a decoration to the sock. Cute bow is crocheted with single crochet.
- To sew the bow to the sock.
More in these topics: