Learn How to Make Irish Lace Project Tutorial 2studio sheru
Learn how to make Irish Lace project step-by-step with our Irish Lace video tutorials.
Begin the work to make a cord: Tutorial 47.
For work the yarn of 100% cotton of various thickness was used:
- 100% cotton, 169 meters in 50 grams,
- 100% cotton, 565 meters in 100 grams,
- 100% cotton, 203 meters in 20 grams,
- Floss thread - 100% cotton in three additions,
- hooks No. 0.9-1.5 and No. 2, embroidery needle, pins and mat.
More in these topics: