Irish Lace Crochet Instruction 11 Part 1 of 2studio sheru
This type of lace making uses a crochet hook and cotton yarn to make lace designs for tapestries and clothing that were more cost-effective.
- Irish Lace Crochet Instruction Video.
- Irish Lace Crochet Step-by-Step Instruction.
- Clothes in Irish Lace.
Making a summer Irish lace composition might take someone over 200 hours to complete, but someone using the crocheted Irish lace method could produce the same Irish project in about 20 hours. You can easily learn this lace making method as long as you have some basic crocheting skills.
1. Begin the Irish Lace crochet from the picture in real size.
2. Then we pin the ready elements on the picture.
3. Continue with making elements for the composition such as cord and others.
More in these topics: