Crocheted Scroll Element - Master Class 62studio sheru
- Continue our video lessons on crochet Irish lace for beginners.
- In this master class, learn to crochet beautiful elements - scrolls.
- Varying with the color of the yarn, the texture of the yarn, such or similar curls can be used to create various patterns and compositions in the technique of Irish lace. We will crochet this element on the basis of the previously crocheted element - the bulk berry.
- Our curl is crocheted different tall stitches, and then we make a trim made of reverse single crochet.
- In the master class, 100% cotton yarn is used, the meterage is 169 meters in 50 grams. Hook 1.5 mm or 2 mm.
This scroll element we use in Irish Composition Video
New in these topics: