Crochet Composition - Tutorial 73studio sheru
In this lesson with the video we will knit a beautiful Irish lace in a rectangular composition. Such a rectangular strip of Irish lace we will later use for crocheting beautiful women's clothing in the Irish style.
- Description of Irish Lace.
- Crochet Composition Video.
- Crochet Composition Pattern.
- Crochet Blouse Video.
When crocheting the elements for this lace we will use:
- For the sample of the flower and the elements, yarn of angoric sectional dyeing was used: 10% mohair, 10% wool, 80% acrylic, an area of 550 meters in 100 grams.
Hook 2 mm or 2.5 mm.
- For the mesh, yarn of Angora was used: 60% acrylic, 40% mohair, a footage of 500 meters in 100 grams. Hook 2 mm or 2.5 mm.
Before you start creating this fabric, you need to tie the elements of Irish lace.
Elements of Irish lace look in the video below:
In the video, see how to crochet a berry hook, which will be one of the elements of this Irish lace:
Flower crochet with small petals for lace
When crocheting such a flower, patent bars are used.
For this video, link the beautiful elements for our lace:
The membership is closed. All videos and patterns that were included in the membership, will be published free on the website.
In this video the master will tell and show how to connect all the elements that you previously tied in Irish lace in a rectangular strip of cloth.
Detailed scheme and algorithm of crocheting.
In this part you will find step by step picures
Elements of the Irish lace pattern:
Layout of related elements in Irish lace:
The composition with chaotic mesh:
The ready composition:
Crochet blouses based on this composition of Irish lace:
More in these topics: