Crochet Leaf Motif Video Tutorial 5studio sheru
You have a great idea for a design, but you still need that something to make the motif complete. Flowers and leaves make great fillers. Best of all, they can look great with other motifs (especially simple leaf designs). This leaf can also be used as a flower design in Bruges Lace.
Simple nice crochet leaf motif made in Bruges Lace technique we will teach you in this video. For this leaf, you should know how to make chain spaces and basic stitches as single crochet and double crochet. The simple leaf is made of 100% cotton yarn, the meterage is 169 meters in 50 grams. Hook 1.5 mm or 2 mm.
- 1. Begin the leaf motif from the Bruges Lace. The lace consists of double crochet and chain spaces.
- 2. Then we make the increase with help of the double crochet stitches.
- 3. Continue working on this simple leaf motif. How to crochet mesh you will see on this image.
- 4. For more beutiful look make single crochet trim around the leaf.
- 5. The front view of the leaf motifs. For example you will see how motif looks in brown color.
See more Bruges Crochet Motifs
White Beautiful Bruges Lace Dress
More in these topics: