Crochet Ribbon With Spiral - Pattern & Tutorial 46studio sheru
As an Electronic PDF
Here is another interesting and unusual idea for your collection of crochet braids, ribbons and tapes:
- This one has spirals on each motif and double row of single crochet stitches on the edge.
- To make this ribbon you need to be very careful in you work.
- Beautiful shape and volumetric pattern allow us to use this ribbon in a variety of lace projects.
- This crochet ribbon was made with Steel Crochet Hook size 2mm or 2.25mm (#4 or #2 US standards) and yarn: 55% Cotton, 45% Polyacrylic, 160m in 50g, 5 ply.
- Variegated yarn: 100% Cotton Mercerized, 169m/50g, 4ply. Steel Crochet Hook 1.5mm or 2mm (#8 or #4 US standards).
Crochet Ribbon With Spiral Video
More in these topics: