Crochet Collar Tutorial 67studio sheru
In this Romanian point lace tutorial, you will see how to create crochet collar with beads.
This video tutorial consists of 2 parts:
In the first part, the master shows you how to pin ready cords and fill up all free places with stitches and mesh.
In the second part we continue working on this blue collar.
For work the yarn of 100% cotton of various thickness was used:
- 100% cotton, 169 meters in 50 grams,
- 100% cotton, 565 meters in 100 grams,
- 100% cotton, 203 meters in 20 grams,
- Floss thread - 100% cotton in three additions,
- hooks No. 0.9-1.5 and No. 2,
- embroidery needle, pins and mat.
More in these topics: