Crochet I-Cord Tutorial 108studio sheru
With this detailed crochet video pattern you will learn to crochet I-Cord. Let's make it together:
- -begin the work by making a chain of 2. This is the foundation;
- -Then I need to do YOH, but not us we usually do;
- -Usually I put YO the hook from the back to the front LIKE THIS;
- -and While crocheting this cord I will be doing YOH from the front to the back LIKE THIS;
- -hold the yarn on the hook with the finger.
Continue with a master. In this video we use yarn 100% cotton, 169 grammes of 50 meters, the hook 1.3 mm or 2.0 mm.
More in these topics: