Crochet Picot with Single Crochet Tutorial 42 Part 7 of 26studio sheru
In this crochet for beginners tutorial, you will see how to crochet a classic picot with single crochet. How to make the 3 chain picot with single crochet:
- -Before I have made a row double crochet stitches;
- -chain 3 to bring up the yarn;
- -make dc into the second stitch;
- -for this yo then skip the first stitch and dc into the second one;
- -insert the hook into the next stitch, pull up a loop;
- -pull through 2 times to finish dc;
- -let' make 3 chain picot with single crochet;
- -chain 3 for the picot;
- -1 2 3 and slip into 2 loops of the dc;
- -Insert the hook in the front top loop then into the side loop of the dc;
- -pull up a loop, pull through 2 loops at once;3 chain picot with single crochet is ready! It is made on the top of the dc;
- -3 chain picot with single crochet is ready! It is made on the top of the dc.
It’s often seen on the points of crochet snowflakes and doilies, and on the borders of blankets.
More in these topics: