Crochet Additional Small Motif - Tutorial 19 Part 3 of 3studio sheru
In this third part of crochet motifs tutorial 19 I will learn you how to close the opening in between the large six-sided motifs with additional crochet small motif:
- Firstly, we will be making this crocheted additional small motif.
- It has 4 only rounds.
- While working the last round of my crochet small motif we will be joining it to 4 large motifs of the piece.
- The first joining point is in the corner of our 2 large motifs on the right.
- To begin the joining hold the fabric and our new motif with the reverse sides together.
- Continue working with our video tutorial.
Additional crochet small motif was made of yarn 55% Cotton 45% Polyacryl 160m/50gr. Crochet hook 2,25 mm or 2 mm
Crochet Small Motif Video
Crocheted White Tunic of Motives:
More in these topics: