Become a Member and get access to all tutorials. Tutorials for Members:
Crochet simple round motif you will see in this tutorial. As usually, this crochet tutorial has 2 parts. In this part is represent how to make a round motif. Let begin the work together:
- -Begin the work by making a chain of 8;
- -and join the chain in the round by making a slip stitch into the first chain stitch;
- -start the first round: chain 1 to bring up the yarn;
- -and chain 5 more for the chain space, sc into the foundation ring;
- -repeat chain 5, and sc into the ring;
- -continue and the same way make 3 more chain spaces of 5.
Continue to crochet with a master. In this video pattern I used a yarn: 55% Cotton 45% Polyacryl 160m/50gr. Crochet hook 2,25 mm or 2 mm.