Become a Member and get access to all tutorials. Tutorials for Members:
With the crochet motif tutorial I will teach you how to crochet square in lace technique. This square lace pattern is good for tablecloth or napkin. The yarn is 100% cotton, the meter is 169 meters in 50 grams. Crochet hook 1.5 mm or 2 mm. Let's begin:
- -To begin the motif make a chain of 8;
- -And join the chain in the round by making a slip stitch into the first chain stitch;
- -The foundation ring is made now begin the first round;
- -Chain 3 to bring up the yarn and chain 1 more for the chain space;
- -Then dc into the foundation ring;
- -Then chain 1 and dc into the ring;
- -Repeat chain 1 and dc into the ring;
- -Here I made 3 double into the ring;
- -Continue and double crochet 12 more, between the doubles chain 1.
Follow our video tutorial to know how to finish this square.