One-Go Technique Video Tutorial 16 Part 2 of 2studio sheru
In this second part of crochet motifs tutorial 16 I will be showing you how to join 6-pointed motifs together to create a larger piece of work.
Begin the work:
- This is the first complete motif that was made in 4 round.
- On the second current motif I did not complete the last round – I need to crochet 2 more corners. While crocheting the last 2 corners I will be joining our 2 motifs together.
- The joining will be made in 5 points by working sc stitches.
- My small crocheted piece consists of 6 the exact same motifs joined together in one-go technique.
- It is invisible joining made by sc stitches while crocheting the last round of each next motif.
- As you can see the top and the bottom edge of this piece is more straight – THIS ONE and the opposite one.
- The other 2 edges are more uneven. In this video pattern I used a yarn: 55% Cotton 45% Polyacryl 160m/50gr.
- Crochet hook 2,25 mm or 2 mm.
One-Go Technique Video:
Green Cozy Crochet Jacket Patterns:
More in these topics: