How to Crochet Together Squares Tutorial 20 Part 2 of 2studio sheru
In the second part of crochet motifs tutorial 20 you will see how to join such motifs together to create a larger piece of work:
- This is the first complete motif that was made in 9 rounds.
- On my second motif worked only 8 rounds and did not complete the last round.
- HERE you can see in the video tutorial, I started the last round and stopped right before beginning the third corner.
- Now with the next side THIS ONE my current motif will be attached to the first motif.
- The joining will be made in 6 points by working single crochet stitches.
- In this tutorial we made such a large crochet square motifs and joined them together as we go.
- As a result we've got a beautiful lace piece.
- In this video we have used yarn : 55% Cotton 45% Polyacryl 160m/50gr. Crochet hook 2,25 mm or 2 mm.
How to Crochet Together Squares Video:
Hot Green Motif Crochet Blouse:
More in these topics: