Become a Member and get access to all tutorials. Tutorials for Members:
How to crochet a large square you will see in this video instruction. Let sart the square motif together:
- -To begin the motif make a chain of 5;
- -And join the chain in the round by making a slip stitch into the first chain stitch;
- -The foundation ring is made now begin the first round;
- -Chain 3 to bring up the yarn and chain 2 more for the chain space;
- -Then dc into the foundation ring;
- -Then chain 2 and dc into the ring;
- -Repeat chain 2 and dc into the ring;
- -Here I made 3 double into the ring;
- -Continue and dc 4 more, in between the doubles and chain 2;
- -Keep working with our master.
In this video we used yarn :55% Cotton 45% Polyacryl 160m/50gr. Crochet hook 2,25 mm or 2 mm. Continue in part 2.