Crochet Leaf Pattern - Video 56studio sheru
In this video pattern you will learn how to crochet a small stunning layered leaf motif.
For work you will need cotton yarn: 55% cotton, 45% polyacylic; 160m in 50g; a crochet hook 2.25mm or 2.00mm.
This crocheted leaf motif is made in two rounds only.
Start the work by making the foundation ring and into this ring work the first round – a round of different tall stitches: treble crochet, double treble crochet, triple treble crochet.
These tall crochet stitches will be the foundation for the next round where we will be creating layers by working around the posts of each tall stitch.
1. How to crochet a leaf you will see on these step-by-step images. We start the crocheted leaf from the base.
2. Then we crochet the trim of leaf pattern.
3. The first segment of our crochet leaf is ready!
4. Crochet leaf pattern with trims.
5. These super cute crochet leaf patterns can be a perfect embellishment material for clothing, bags, home items, also in creating larger projects on Freefoem Crochet, Irish Crochet, Guipure Crochet, etc.
6. The back side of the crochet leaf.
Hi everyone. In this tutorial you will learn how to crochet this small three-dimensional leaf.
For work you would need some yarn and a crochet hook.
Begin the work by making a chain of 3, YOH twice and join the chain in the round by making a treble stitch into the first chain stitch. The foundation ring is ready.
Begin the 1-st round, work into the foundation ring: sc, chain 3, treble crochet into the ring (YOH twice), chain 1, and double treble crochet (YOH 3 times), chain 1 and triple treble crochet (YOH 4),chain and again triple treble crochet, chain 1 and double treble crochet, chain 1 and treble crochet, chain 3 and sc in to the ring.
Here we have made the foundation for our leaf, these different tall crochet stitches are the base for the next round, where we will work around the posts of these stitches.
So let’s continue, into the ring sc 2, then chain 7 to make the leaf and slip into each chain stitch in a row starting from the second chain stitch away from the hook.123456 Then sc 2 into the ring and complete the first round by making a slip stitch into the first sc of this round. The first round is ready! And here what we have...
More in these topics: