Become a Member and get access to all tutorials. Tutorials for Members:
In this video tutorial you will know how to crochet an gorgeous trim petal flower. Begin the work from crochet this puffy little round element in tutorial 7 of the crochet elements and projects then we make mesh that we fix petals to. In this tutorial, a master show you flower with a layer of the petals and flower with double layer of the petals. In this case, petals are trims that give a flower bigger volume.
Lets make the first round of the this flower:
- -Begin making our flower from the round element;
- -The last round of the round element should consist of sc 18;
- -Lets start round 1;
- -chain to bring up the yarn;
- -chain 3 for the chain space;
- -insert the hook into the next stitch by making a sc;
- -chain 3 for the chain space and sc into the next stitch;
- -repeat chain 3 for the chain space and sc into the next stitch;
- -chain 3and sc into each stitch;
- -In total, it should be 18 chain spaces;
- -keep this way till the end of the round.
In this video we used yarn: 60% acrylic 40% mohair, 500 m in 100 gm and crochet hook 2 mm or 2,5 mm. Thanks for watching!