Crochet Trim Petal Flower Tutorial 135studio sheru
In this video tutorial you will know how to crochet an gorgeous trim petal flower. Begin the work from crochet this puffy little round element in tutorial 7 of the crochet elements and projects then we make mesh that we fix petals to. In this tutorial, a master show you flower with a layer of the petals and flower with double layer of the petals. In this case, petals are trims that give a flower bigger volume.
Lets make the first round of the this flower:
- -Begin making our flower from the round element;
- -The last round of the round element should consist of sc 18;
- -Lets start round 1;
- -chain to bring up the yarn;
- -chain 3 for the chain space;
- -insert the hook into the next stitch by making a sc;
- -chain 3 for the chain space and sc into the next stitch;
- -repeat chain 3 for the chain space and sc into the next stitch;
- -chain 3and sc into each stitch;
- -In total, it should be 18 chain spaces;
- -keep this way till the end of the round.
In this video we used yarn: 60% acrylic 40% mohair, 500 m in 100 gm and crochet hook 2 mm or 2,5 mm. Thanks for watching!
Warm Winter Irish Lace Jacket
More in these topics: