Crochet 6-Petal Flower Instruction 193studio sheru
Crochet 6-petal flower you will see in this article. What we really love about this flower — other than its delicate petals — is its shade of orange color.
- Crochet 6-Petal Flower Video Instruction.
- Crochet 6-Petal Flower Instruction.
To create several samples of such crocheted voluminous flowers in the lesson, we use:
- Yarn: 55% cotton 45% acrylic, 160 m in 50 grams.
- The hook is 2.00 mm or 2.25 mm.
- Round beads d = 0,8 cm.
- 1. Begin the flower from the ring and single crochet stitches. How to join a bead in the first petal.
- 2. The one side of the petal is made. Then we make the second side of the petal of the crochet cute flower.
- 3. Begin the second petal of cute 6: crochet a stitch and join a bead while making the second stitch.
- 4. The first petal is ready and we started the second one then you should continue by yourself.
- 5. The front side of the colorful 6-petal flower made of Angora yarn.
More in these topics: