Crochet Simple Baby Booties - Tutorial 130studio sheru
Crocheted Simple Baby Booties can make even beginner. The simple baby booties divide in 3 parts: in the first we make a crochet sole for the booty, then continue the work with upper part.
- How to Crochet Simple Baby Bootie Video.
- Crochet Simple Baby Booties Images.
- Simple Crochet Baby Booties Written Pattern.
To complete our booty by making an edging and a decoration with 2 buttons. They work up very quickly with no seams and make the perfect gift for a baby. They are great to keep the little toes and feet warm and fashionable. The best thing is they are absolutely FREE! Crochet simple baby booties was made of yarn: 50% Wool, 50% Acryl 150m/100 gm and Crochet Hook 5 mm or 5,5 mm
- 1. How to crochet simple sole that cosist of 2 rounds. The base of the sole is double crochet stitches.
- 2. We have made 2 rounds of the upper part and make some marks for the toe.
- 3. The toe and simple upper part of the crocheted booty is made. We still need to continue crocheting.
- 4. Make reverse single crochet trim around the sole and upper part image.
- 5. To complete the somple baby booty crochet the embellishment and sew the button.
In today's crochet shoes tutorial I will show cute and warm crochet baby booties. Our work we can divide on two parts. First I will crochet a sole starting the foundation chain and then working in rounds.
after that I will continue with the upper part of a shoe, then will be making edging and finishing baby booties by making decoration for the booty. For work I will be using 2 balls of yarn, different colours, a crochet hook, a stitch marker, 4 buttons.
- Start the sole by making a chain of 7. 1 234567. This is the foundation chain.
- Now begin the first round: chain 3 to bring up the yarn, then make 3 dc , skip 3 chain stitches away from the hook and dc 3 into the fourth stitch.It is first dc and make 2 more time into the same stitch 1 2. In total 3 dc.
- Continue dc into each of next 5 chain stitches. Yo, insert the hook into the following chain stitch, pull up a loop and pull through 2 times,1 2 3 4 5.
- Make 7 dc into the last chain stitch of foundation chain, let's begin 1 23m, Tturn the work a little bit, pull the loop and continue 3 more times, In total 7 567.
- We have just made 7 dc in the same time we have turned the work upside down and continued working into the same chain stitch. Then dc into each of next 5 chain stitches.
- Look at our sole.
- Do dc 3 in THIS loop where, we made 3 dc and 3 chain at the beginning of the round. Lets' start 1, 2, 3.
- Complete the first round by making a slip stitch into the third chain stitch 1 2 3. The first round is ready!
- Here what we've got at this point and now we will continue working in rounds. Look at half sole. This sole has 2 rounds and now let's continue and begin crocheting the second round of the sole.
- For the next round we need a stitch marker.
Crochet for Baby more
Crochet Baby Sandals Video Tutorial:
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
More in these topics: