Crochet Christening Sandals - Tutorial 36 Part 2 of 2studio sheru
In this crochet tutorial you will show you how to crochet sandals for baptizing.
Tutorial Content :
- Crochet Christening Sandals Video.
- How to Crochet Baby Sandals Images.
- Crocheted Baby Sandals Written Tutorial.
In part 2 of tutorial 36 I will continue working on these beautiful crochet baby sandals with flowers. In this part we will show you how to crochet upper part of sandal and decoration for it .
This beautiful crochet baby sandals can be a perfect baby shower gift or a nice christening shoes for your love one. Enjoy!
1. In this part we continue the work. How to crochet the toe for the sandal.
2. Beautiful crochet baby sandal is almost ready.
3. Crochet the cluster around the upper part. Here how trim looks like.
4. The cluster trim around the sole.The right and the left sandals are completely the same.
5. I would like to continue and decorate them with little simple 5-petal flowers.
In this second part of tutorial 36 I will continue working on these beautiful crochet baby sandals with flowers. Let's complete round 5 together and begin the next one: dc into the last stitch of previous round and complete this round by making a slip stitch into the third chain stitch. Round 5 is ready. Before we begin the next round we need to find the stitch from which we start decreasing.
HERE from THIS central stitch marker count 7 stitches to the right 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 and insert the stitch marker into the next eighth stitch. Let's double check, count again 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8. We do not need this central marker any more, you can just remove it. Now let's begin round 6: chain 3 to bring up the yarn and dc in a row all the way until you reach the marked stitch of previous round, dc into each stitch, work till you reach the stitch marker.
See more Crochet Buckle Baby Shoes With Beads:
The full version of this tutorial (pattern, diagram, chart) are only available for members.
More in these topics: